This privacy statement governs the processing of your personal data by Yazzy’s Fashion Accessories (hereinafter: “Yazzy’s”). Yazzy’s offers an online shop through the website yazzys.com. At Yazzy’s, we process personal data from customers on a daily basis, and we attach great importance to your privacy. Therefore, we strictly adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our Privacy and Cookie Statement in brief:
- Clear purposes: Before we process your personal data, we clearly define the purposes in this privacy and cookie statement.
- Minimal data: We only store the personal data necessary for our purposes and try to store as little data as possible.
- Consent: If consent is required, we explicitly request your consent for the processing of personal data.
- Security: We take the necessary security measures to protect your personal data, and we require the same from parties processing data on our behalf.
- Respect for your rights: We respect your rights, such as the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data processed by us.
What do we use your personal data for? When using our platform, we collect various personal data from you. For each purpose, we specify which data we collect, for what purpose, and how long we retain it. If you have questions or want to know exactly which data we keep, please contact Yazzy’s. The contact details are at the bottom of this privacy and cookie statement.
- Cookies: your IP address and details about your visit to our website, browsing behavior, origin, search terms; This is necessary for maintaining and improving our website and including personal data in anonymous statistics, with your explicit prior consent when you first visit our website.
- Creating an account: If you create an account on our website, we process the following personal data: name, email address, login details, and IP address. We keep this data until you cancel your account or up to 2 years after your last login.
- Account management: Once you have an account, you can add information yourself, such as address details, contact details, date of birth, gender, etc. We keep this data until you cancel your account or up to 2 years after your last login.
- Contact: When you contact us via email, contact form, phone, or other channels, we may process the following personal data: name, email address, order number, and the content of the message. We keep this data as long as necessary for the contact, or up to 2 years after the last contact. Personal data is used here to answer questions and information requests, with the legal basis being the performance of a service you have requested.
- Placing and processing orders: When placing an order, we process personal data such as name and address details, contact information, order confirmation, billing address, delivery address, payment information, and IP address. We keep this data for up to 3 years after the last purchase, except for payment data, which we do not retain. The delivery of products or services you have ordered, with the legal basis being the performance of a contract you have requested and for which the processing of your personal data is necessary or because the law requires it or because Yazzy’s has a legitimate interest in it.
- Commercial communications: We send commercial messages, such as digital newsletters, push notifications, or SMS messages, only with your consent. We store the following data for this purpose: name, email address, IP address, date of birth. We keep this data until you unsubscribe from this service. Direct marketing, newsletters, promotions, and promotions by Yazzy’s itself, with the legal basis being our legitimate interest in existing customers or your explicit prior consent if you are not yet a customer of Yazzy’s. You can indicate at any time that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters via the opt-out option in our newsletters or by contacting us directly by email or phone.
- Invoicing data: for legal reasons, we must keep your invoicing data for at least 7 years from the calendar year following the last invoice date. Invoicing for products or services you have ordered, with the legal basis being the performance of a contract you have requested and for which the processing of your personal data is necessary or because the law requires it or because Yazzy’s has a legitimate interest in it.
Yazzy’s only shares your data with third parties when this is in accordance with applicable law. We may provide your personal data to third parties for the following reasons:
- It is necessary to fulfill the agreement with you;
- we have engaged them to process certain data;
- you have given your consent;
- we have a legitimate interest in this;
- we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police demand it in case of suspicion of a crime).
The parties that process personal data on our behalf or on your behalf are:
- Logistics service providers
- Payment service providers
- Cookie service providers
- IT suppliers and service providers
- Marketing companies
- Assessment companies
Among the above services and companies are service providers and parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, Yazzy’s does this only when an appropriate level of data protection is maintained for the processing of personal data.
Security of your personal data: We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from loss and unlawful processing.
We have taken appropriate security measures at the technical and organizational levels to ensure the security of your personal data. In no case can Yazzy’s be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party.
Social media buttons: On our website, we use social media buttons that redirect you to social media platforms. These buttons are active due to pieces of code from social media networks. For more information on what these platforms do with your personal data, you can consult their privacy policies on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
You have the right to access your personal data and the use we make of it at any time, free of charge, or to request a copy of it. You also have the right to request the correction or (in some cases) deletion of your data. In some cases listed in the GDPR, you may also request the limitation of the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons that outweigh our need to process your data or to withdraw a previously given consent. You also always have the right to object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, even without giving a reason. You have the right to request your personal data in digital and readable form and/or to transfer it to another service provider of your choice.
You can exercise your rights by email to email@example.com, by post to Gruuss Strooss 22, 9991 Weiswampach, Luxembourg.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority if it appears that we have not given an appropriate response within 30 days to a request based on one of the above-mentioned rights:
for Data Protection
15, Boulevard du Jazz
L-4370 Belvaux Luxembourg
Tel. : (+352) 26 10 60 -1
or your local commission for Data Protection
For questions or requests about your personal data, please contact us at:
Name: Yazzy’s Fashion Accessories
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +352 621 66 43 47
The privacy statement/policy has been amended on 7-09-2023