Cookie, we us them
This notice is designed to help you understand what cookies are, how Yazzy’s Fashion Accessories uses them and the choices you have in regards to their use.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in helping you to move around our Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website (SSL). Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as setting up an account cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
In order to keep the Site, its services and products relevant, easy to use and up-to-date, we use web analytics services to help us understand how people use our Site. For example, we can see which parts of the Site and products are most popular, identify when errors occur.
These cookies allow websites and applications to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised which means we can’t identify you personally. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for selling advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the internet, but do help us to serve you with advertising that is more relevant to you.
Targeted Marketing Cookies
Cookies are used for:
- They enable you to transact, whilst other non-essential cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience and determine relevant products to show you.
- They improve and personalise your web experience and might determine relevant products to show to you.
- Cookies allow secure sign in into your Yazzy’s Account so you are able to use the My Account features.
- Device recognition. So you will get the Site in its proper format.
- To record the areas of the Site that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. Yazzy’s Fashion Accessories uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our Site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you when you’re browsing on other selected websites. These cookies can be associated with services provided by a third party such as an advertising network.
Cookies are an essential part of how our Site works. They remember certain information about a visitor. Yazzy’s Fashion Accessories uses First Party cookies (these are placed there and used solely by Yazzy’s Fashion Accessories) and Third Party cookies (these are placed there by third parties we work with).
Third Party Cookies
The following Cookies are all used for Analytical and Targeting purposes:
Website visitors who don’t want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. Learn more about the opt-out and how to properly install the browser add-on here.
Visitors can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings
If you wish to have more information how to opt out on third party cookies this can be obtained at www.youronlinechoices.com/.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name and email address in cookies. These are for your convenience. So that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for 30 days. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
However, if for any reason you may prefer to disable cookies. This is possible on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers. However, certain areas may not work accordingly or not work at all.
This Cookie Notice was last updated on 14th May 2020, and further changes will be communicated by updating this notice.