Rain Poncho Red Malika Favre
- Universal Fit: Ideal for everyone, showcased on a 172cm model
- Tailored Excellence: Cut with precision for a sleek look
- Eco-Chic: Made from certified 100% Recycled Polyester
- Planet-Friendly: Crafted using 40% less energy for a greener footprint
- Portable Perfection: Convenient and lightweight for on-the-go adventures
- Secure Comfort: Features premium Velcro cuffs for a snug fit
- Coverage: with Hood
- Bike-Friendly: Includes two-button side panel adjustments for cycling ease
- Pack & Go: Comes with a built-in pouch for effortless folding and storage
- Compact Storage: Pouch dimensions are 31cm x 33cm x 2cm
- Feather-Light: Weighs in at just 250g
- Rainproof Royalty: Offers 100% waterproof protection for ultimate dryness
- With a design of Malika Favre
Only 1 left in stock
Walk with a piece of art with this Rain Poncho red with a design of Malika Favre. A poncho which will make you literally smile and which is a bunch of style. 100% waterproof and one size this will become your go to raincoat. You can wear anything you would like under it since it is one size fits all. So yes you can wear that chunky pullover even when it rains.
Also fabulous when you bike through the rain because of the handy buttons. So whether you are walking, running or biking you will be arriving bone-dry at your destination with your stylish red rain poncho. You can find more stylish art rain ponchos at Yazzy’s.
Malika Favre is a French artist who’s made Barcelona her creative playground. Her work is a study in minimalism, blending elements of Pop and OpArt to create visually arresting pieces. She’s a storyteller at heart, using color and form to engage the viewer’s imagination. Whether it’s a dash of humor or a subtle allure, her art elevates the everyday into something memorable. Highly regarded in the UK, Malika has an impressive roster of clients, including The New Yorker, Montreux Jazz, Apple, and Penguin Books.
|Dimensions||31 × 33 × 2 cm|
Your exact fee can be calculated in your shopping bag or you will see the exact fee at checkout. This will depend on the country and your chosen method of shipping. Orders from € 50 are free of charge worldwide. Or we might have some special promotion where this amount is lowered.
If you are ordering from outside the EU your order might be subject to Import Duties, Taxes and their associated administrative fees. The customer (‘the importer’) is responsible for payment of these costs – they are not paid for by Yazzy’s.
For up to date shipping follow the link in your shipping email. Delivery dates ; please be aware that they are estimates and not firm dates.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.